The All-on-4 is a fixed prosthetic solution for individuals with completely toothless jaws, where traditional implant placement is not possible due to bone loss. This system involves supporting all teeth in the dental arch on just four specially designed and implanted implants.
Are You a Candidate for All-on-4?
The All-on-4 implant placement method is a unique technique used to replace all teeth in one jaw (usually upper or lower) using only four dental implants. After a period of 3 to 6 months, which is necessary for the implants to osseointegrate, final bridge constructions are made. This method avoids bone augmentation, making the procedure shorter and more financially favorable.
This method is often used in situations where a patient is missing a large number of teeth in one jaw or has serious problems with existing teeth that require extraction and replacement of all teeth.
Here are a few situations where the All-on-4 method can be used:
- Are you experiencing problems related to a toothless jaw?
- Do you have difficulty speaking and chewing food properly?
- Are you struggling with acrylic dentures that fall out in your mouth?
It’s important to know that this concept is not suitable for all patients. It is important to have your reconstruction plan made by an experienced oral surgeon who performs such operations daily. At MB Dent Clinic, such procedures are performed by Mr. sc. Matko Božić, dr. dent. med., a specialist in oral surgery, implantology, and aesthetic dentistry with three Master’s degrees in prosthetics and functional diagnostics from renowned foreign universities.
The patient must have enough bone in height and width to place implants for a long-term excellent result. The patient cannot remove this construction themselves; only an experienced doctor can do that. After implantation and completion of therapy, it is necessary for the patient to come for an annual check-up.
The patient must maintain good oral hygiene daily, using a toothbrush and toothpaste, and rinse their mouth with mouthwash twice a day. It is recommended in the morning and before bedtime.
11 Advantages of the All-on-4 Concept
- After implantation and placement of the temporary fixed bridge, the patient can eat without fear of the bridge falling out.
- The problem of toothlessness and denture fallout is resolved in two days.
- After tooth extraction, if there is enough healthy bone, implants can be immediately inserted and loaded with a fixed construction.
- All teeth are replaced with a fixed bridge and are fixed on four implants.
- There are no additional surgical procedures such as bone reconstruction or major sinus lifting using the crestal or lateral technique.
- The natural appearance of the face is restored.
- In just one operation, within two days, the ability to chew and self-confidence lost due to tooth loss are restored.
- Minimal recovery time after the procedure.
- Improves quality of life that was lost.
- Hygiene is maintained normally as if the patient has their teeth.
- The final constructions are fixed with screws and, if needed for reconstruction, are easily removed and reconstructed.
- Lifetime warranty on all implants and superstructures from breakage.
- Five-year warranty on all metal-ceramic and zircon-ceramic crowns.
- Five-year warranty on all wironit dentures.
For any additional information, follow the blogs of the MB Dent clinic. If you would like more information from Dr. Matko Božić and his team, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp 095 3634 337, or call us on the phone number 01 35 35 435 or mobile 095 3634 337.