In our work, we strive for perfection and complete satisfaction of our patients, which is why we use the highest quality materials from renowned global manufacturers.
Our implants are covered by a lifetime warranty in case of partial or complete breakage of the implant, while the warranty on prosthetic work is 5 years.
For the warranty to be valid, the patient must adhere to the doctor’s instructions and must not undergo procedures in other dental offices without prior consultation with the doctors from our clinic. The patient must attend regular dental check-ups at least once a year and maintain regular oral hygiene. They must use splints daily if prescribed by our doctors.
Regular oral hygiene maintenance includes:
- Brushing teeth at least twice a day (in the morning and in the evening)
- Having the area around the implants cleaned/blown out annually
- Daily use of mouthwash (e.g. Listerine)
- Using an interdental brush around the implants, and where possible, dental floss
- Using an oral irrigator (commonly known as Waterpik)
For any additional information, follow the blogs of the MB Dent clinic. If you would like more information from Dr. Matko Božić and his team, write to us at email@example.com, WhatsApp 095 3634 337, or call us on the phone number 01 35 35 435 or mobile 095 3634 337.