What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information related to customer surveys and offers
What We Do with the Information We Gather
The information we request is necessary for us to better understand your needs and provide you with adequate service. The most important reasons are:
- Creating our own user database
- Responding to user inquiries about our services
- Using the information to improve our services and products
- We may occasionally send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting
- We may also contact you occasionally for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- The information collected may be used to improve the quality of our website to better meet your needs.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal data, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Managing Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you want it removed from our database, please contact us as soon as possible via email, contact form, or phone.